- Rare Patient Voice connects patients and family caregivers with opportunities to take part in paid research studies and share their insights to help researchers developing products and services related to their condition(s).
- The RPV referral program is made up of partners who are advocacy groups, individuals, organizations, or anyone who wants to raise money.
- Referral partners spread the word about Rare Patient Voice and receive $10 for every new person who signs up with RPV through the unique link created for them. They share their RPV link with their members, networks, family and friends, through their blogs, emails, newsletters, on websites and social media, etc.
- For organizations, advocacy and support groups, being a referral partner may include inviting Rare Patient Voice to sponsor one of your events. We will exhibit at the event and invite your members to sign up.
Rare Patient Voice respects the privacy of all of its members. We promise the following in all our partnerships:
- We will never ask an organization for members’ names or contact information.
- Organizations can provide members with our information so that members can contact us about joining RPV if they are interested.
- We respect the privacy policies of all organizations and individuals with whom we partner.
We are honored to work with over 4,000 referral partners in the US and around the world to help us recruit patients and family caregivers! View some of the groups that are RPV referral partners.