Our vision is to include the patient voice in research and ultimately improve the lives of patients everywhere.
Rare Patient Voice empowers patients and family caregivers to share their voices with researchers and companies developing products, devices, and treatments to improve lives.
Rare Patient Voice is built on the core values of being a supportive resource for our
patients, a reliable partner to our clients, a responsible employer for our staff, and a
good citizen in our community. We are always listening to three key voices -- our
patients, clients, and employees. The company models these values through:
- Integrity – We know and do what is right for our patients, clients and employees.
- Respect – We treat others the way we want to be treated.
- Innovation – We are open to new ideas and ways of doing things that
improve the experience for our patients, clients, and employees.
- Improvement – We will make mistakes - but we will acknowledge them, fix
them, and learn from them.
- Responsibility – We approach our work with a dedication to excellence,
honesty, and transparency, and embrace opportunities to contribute to the