To include the patient voice in research and ultimately improve the lives of patients everywhere.
Rare Patient Voice helps patients and caregivers voice their opinions through surveys and interviews to improve medical products and services.
Rare Patient Voice is built on the core values of being a good resource for our patients, a good partner to our clients, a good employer for our staff, and a good citizen in our community. We are always listening to three key voices — our patients, clients and employees. The company models these values through:
- Integrity – We know and do what is right for our patients, clients and employees.
- Respect – We treat others the way we want to be treated.
- Innovation – We are open to new ideas and ways of doing things that improve the experience for our patients, clients and employees.
- Improvement – We will make mistakes – but we will acknowledge them, fix them, and learn from them.
- Responsibility – We embrace opportunities to contribute and take ownership of our work.