Ben earned a BA in Business Marketing from Towson University, and joined Rare Patient Voice in2014 as the first team member. As Director of Field Operations, Ben works to connect patients with clients seeking to do opinion-based research. He also acts as the team leader in project management and is the lead contact with the project programming department.
- Hobbies: Waiting for the second half of football season for the Steelers to start playing, snowboarding (preferably West coast snow), fine dining
- Pets: Zoe (the forever baby Pit)
- Likes: Tattoos, music, hockey, dogs, food, mountain views
- Dislikes: Onions, mushrooms, men’s skinny jeans
- Fun Fact: I can only count to nine and a half on my fingers