Chantel’s career began in the Podiatric and Endocrinologic fields as head of a local circulator boot department. Here she helped people with Diabetes and others to improve the circulation in their legs and feet. First introduced to Rare Patient Voice as a panelist, she thought, "Why doesn't everyone else know about this?" and was hired as a Patient Advocate where she could tell the world, and now is a Senior Project Manager. Being a patient with a chronic illness herself, namely Multiple Sclerosis, she understands the daily struggles that patients and caregivers go through and is passionate about advocacy and Rare Patient Voice. Chantel believes a good sense of humor and a positive attitude can help get you through almost anything.
- Hobbies: Foodie (loves supporting local businesses), travel, genealogy, white water rafting
- Pets: Her three cats, Jyoti, Salem, and Boo
- Likes: Halloween, humor, unique finds/places/people, wine tasting, Indian food
- Dislikes: Negativity, humidity, wet clothing
- Fun Fact: Chantel named a medication that aids patients who suffer from COPD and other breathing problems. Due to a signed confidentiality agreement, she is unable to state what the medicine is called.