Pam is an experienced research professional with more than 30 years of expertise in study design, implementation, and analysis. Her background in public health communications and research, coupled with her passion for patient advocacy,dovetail with Rare Patient Voice’s mission and vision. Pam hopes to expand Rare Patient Voice’s panels to include all patients and caregivers who want to share their opinions and impact their disease category. Pam earned a BA in Psychology from Sweet Briar College, and a MA in Psychology from the New School for Social Research. Pam is Past-President of the Board of Directors and Scientific Advisory Council Lead for the Horses and Humans Research Foundation. As Senior Vice President, Pam’s focus is on the continued growth and success of RPV, with an eye on client services, business development, and oversight of outreach and panel management, marketing, and human resources.
- Hobbies: Horseback riding, biking, kayaking, yoga, and reading
- Pets: Fergus the Border Collie
- Likes: Dark chocolate, beaches, watching classic films
- Dislikes: Mean people and lying
- Fun Fact: Pam is a major fan of the movie The Wizard of Oz. In fact, several years ago she dressed as Dorothy for Halloween, while RPV President Wes Michael went as the Scarecrow!