Michael joined Rare Patient Voice in 2015 and currently works for the company as a Senior Project Manager and Quality Assurance Manager. Michael earned a BA in Psychology from Chestnut Hill College. Prior to joining Rare Patient Voice, he served in the patient care field, working in a group home for individuals with behavioral diagnoses. That experience led him to being passionate about meeting and talking to people who have signed up with RPV at events and learning more about their diagnostic journey. Michael consistently ensures that people who participate in studies are paid fairly for their time.
- Hobbies: Reading, fishing, Quoits, traveling
- Pets: Cluney (Black Lab and Golden Retriever) and Zora (German Shepherd and Cattle dog)
- Likes: Trying new foods, Game of Thrones, outdoor activities
- Dislikes: Technology - when it isn’t working!
- Fun Fact: Michael is an active member of his local Ancient Order of Hibernians (AOH)