David earned a BA in Business Administration and a BA in Economics from Towson University, and joined Rare Patient Voice in 2014. As Senior Project Manager and Information Security Manager, David works directly with clients and patients to ensure studies run smoothly and effectively for both the patients and our clients. He is also working on helping RPV to obtain ISO certification. David is an active member of the Little People community through Little People of America (LPA) and the Dwarf Athletic Association of America (DAAA). Being “rare” himself, David brings a unique perspective to the Rare Patient Voice team.
- Hobbies: All things Philadelphia sports, mainly the Philadelphia Flyers, skiing, ice skating, random adventures with Willow
- Pets: Willow the adorable mutt
- Likes: Philadelphia Flyers, Netflix, Reading, Reese’s, Spicy Food
- Dislikes: Slow drivers in the left lane, being bored, selfish people
- Fun Fact: David earned a Gold Medal with Team USA at the World Dwarf Games