Christopher earned his BS from Towson University, and joined Rare Patient Voice in March 2021. He works with clients, patients, and RPV team members to help projects run smoothly.
A man who loves the water, Christopher spends most of his weekends at the beach, swimming and surfing. He returns late on Sundays, recharged and ready for the week ahead. He resides with his girlfriend Hannah and their two cats.
- Hobbies: Chilling at the beach, open water swimming, surfing, lifting
- Pets: Ripley (cat), Ginkgo (cat)
- Likes: Açaí bowls, Battlestar Galactica (2003—09), Eleiko barbells
- Dislikes: Leaving the beach on Sunday, sharing lanes at the pool
- Fun Fact: I’m thinking about moving to Hawaii.