A market research industry veteran of over 40 years, Wes earned his MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a BA in English from the University of Pennsylvania. In 2013, Wes launched Rare Patient Voice based on a novel approach to building a market research panel, one that enables patients and caregivers to share their voices with the researchers and companies developing products to improve patients’ lives. He structured the company on the core values of being a good resource for patients, a good partner to clients, a good employer to staff, and a good citizen in our community. Since then, Wes has seen the company grow, expanding from the US to Canada, the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, France, and Germany, completing thousands of projects, and providing customized service to hundreds of clients. He hopes that RPV’s work can help the lives of patients and caregivers who are able to participate in our studies, and of those who come after.
- Hobbies: Walking his dogs, piano, history, exercise
- Pets: Ace (mix of Beagle and Brittany) and Stanley the Chocolate Lab
- Likes: Hearing from patients who have enjoyed taking part in a study
- Dislikes: When no one qualifies for a study
- Fun Facts: Wes spent a year in Edinburgh, Scotland and ran cross country with the Hare & Hounds