Missy joined Rare Patient Voice in 2022 and is now a Patient Advocacy Associate. A graduate of the University of North Alabama, she received a BA in Spanish/English Secondary Education in 1995 and an MBA in 2020. Missy came to RPV from a previous position in the insurance industry.
A detail-oriented, customer service-driven individual, her position at RPV gives her the opportunity to use both skills. Born and raised in Alabama, Missy and her husband make their home near Tuscumbia and have four kids and three grandchildren.
- Hobbies: Reading, swimming, singing (mostly karaoke), shopping, crafting, decorating
- Pets: A Shih Tzu who rules the house
- Likes: Road trips and family time
- Dislikes: Camping or anything that may be hot and/or riddled with encounters with bugs or snakes
- Fun fact: I’m a planner nerd.