Rare Patient Voice partners with patient support and advocacy groups in several ways to increase donations. Here are a few of the mutually beneficial ways our patient advocacy group partnerships work.
- Request a referral link. You can invite patients and caregivers via email, your newsletter, or other means to contact us.
- Ask Rare Patient Voice to sponsor one of your events. In these support group sponsorships, We invite our members to sign up while we exhibit at the event.
- Contact us at ContactUs@RarePatientVoice.com to do a free online survey of your members and provide you with the analyzed results.
- We can also provide support for fundraising efforts of your patient advocacy group. Get more information when you get in touch with us.
Rare Patient Voice understands that advocacy groups need to keep the interests of its members at the forefront. We promise the following in all our partnerships:
- We will never ask an organization for members’ names or contact information.
- Organizations can provide members with our information so that members can contact us about joining voluntarily only if they are interested.
- We respect the privacy policies of all organizations with which we partner.
We are honored to have worked with over 780 advocacy and support partners to help us recruit patients and caregivers! View some of the advocacy groups we have worked with.