Tiffany earned a BA from the University of Central Florida. She joined Rare Patient Voice in 2017. As the Director of Business Development, Tiffany works directly with clients to help them understand RPV’s service offerings and provides feasibility and pricing for market research studies She consistently strives to provide superior customer service to clients and to increase opportunities for all patients and caregivers who want to have their voices heard. Before working at Rare Patient Voice, Tiffany was a personal trainer and taught health and wellness at the high school level. Her passion for helping others, combined with her enthusiasm for health education, made Rare Patient Voice a perfect fit.
- Hobbies: Working out, running, fishing, scalloping,and watching college football (Roll Tide)
- Pets: Her dog Ginger (Chiweenie)
- Likes: Spending time with family, laughing, being outside, chocolate, and home cooked food (especially her Dad's)
- Dislikes: Snakes, people who are mean, coconut, and shopping
- Fun Facts: Tiffany has completed multiple 15K, 5K and mud runs but would love to train and finish a full marathon.