Sarah earned a BA from Towson University in 2017 with a degree in Environmental Biology. She started at RPV in 2016 helping with data entry, then she became a Patient Advocate. Soon she began working in data operations as well as helping with proposal development. Sarah has dabbled a little in many areas at Rare Patient Voice!
- Hobbies: Decorating and researching interior design, drawing mandalas, reducing my carbon footprint, coaching softball and giving private lessons, organizing, and list-making
- Pets: Bronx aka Bubby (Boxer-Shar Pei Mix) and Onyx the black cat
- Likes: Bright colors, animals, sports, outdoor activities, and scary movies.
- Dislikes: Closed-minded people, being sedentary
- Fun Facts: I spent most of my childhood living on a small farm and was involved in local 4-H clubs raising and showing livestock including cows, chickens, ducks, rabbits, goats, horses, and pigs. I hope to have my own small farm one day where my children can enjoy doing the same things!