Sarah earned a BA from Towson University in 2017 with a degree in Environmental Biology. She started at RPV in 2016 helping with data entry, then she became a Patient Advocate. Soon she began working in data operations as well as helping with proposal development. Sarah has dabbled a little in many areas at Rare Patient Voice!
- Hobbies: Thrifting, homesteading, yoga, reading, coaching softball
- Pets: Bronx aka Bubby (Boxer-Shar Pei mix), Trooper (Red Labrador), Onyx the black cat
- Likes: Being a mom to my two young boys, bright colors, animals, sports, outdoor activities, and scary movies.
- Dislikes: Closed-minded people, being sedentary
- Fun Facts: Growing up, I was involved in local 4-H clubs, raising and showing livestock including cows, chickens, ducks, rabbits, goats, horses, and pigs. I now live on my own farm called the "Mini Farm," which is home to a small herd of Nigerian Dwarf goats.