Molly joined Rare Patient Voice in 2022 and currently works for the company as an Assistant Project Manager. She graduated in 1999 from the University of North
Alabama, earning a BBA in Finance and Economics as well as playing one year of collegiate tennis. Molly has been married since 2017 to her husband, Brian, and has step twins, Brylee and Sawyer, who are currently attending the University of North Alabama.
- Hobbies: Vacations, real estate, and decorating
- Pets: Bentley (Cocker Spaniel) and Bo (CRAZY Mini Aussie)
- Likes: Family time, cooking, trying new restaurants, traveling, Alabama
- Dislikes: Tornados, cleaning house, oysters, spiders, and snakes
- Fun Fact: I was thanked for my catering services in City Farmhouse Style: Designs for a Modern Country Life, a book of home design photography that was shot in Alabama.