Jennifer joined Rare Patient Voice in 2021 and currently works for the company as an Assistant Project Manager. Jennifer graduated with honors in 1999 from the University of North Alabama, earning a BS in both Professional Geography and Geology. While at UNA, Jennifer met her husband, Glenn; they have been happily married for over 20 years and have a son, Landon, and a daughter, Finley.
- Hobbies: Reading, walking, crafting, sewing
- Pets: Crosby (Cockapoo), Bella (domestic cat), Marshal (Siamese cat)
- Likes: Spending time with my family, visiting the Pacific Northwest, Cannon Beach, chocolate
- Dislikes: Laundry (it’s never-ending at my house!), seafood, yardwork
- Fun Fact: I taught gymnastics and tumbling for 13 years.