Jennifer joined Rare Patient Voice in 2021 and currently works for the company as a Project Manager. Jennifer graduated with honors in 1999 from the University of North Alabama, earning a BS in both Professional Geography and Geology. While at UNA, Jennifer met her husband, Glenn; they have been happily married for over 20 years and have a son, Landon, and a daughter, Finley.
- Hobbies: Reading, walking, crafting, sewing
- Pets: Crosby (Cockapoo), Bella (domestic cat), Marshal (Siamese cat)
- Likes: Spending time with my family, visiting the Pacific Northwest, Cannon Beach, chocolate
- Dislikes: Laundry (it’s never-ending at my house!), seafood, yardwork
- Fun Fact: I taught gymnastics and tumbling for 13 years.