Felecia joined Rare Patient Voice in 2019 and is now a Project Manager. Felecia earned a BS in Accounting from the University of North Alabama. Being a patient with a chronic illness as well as a Breast Cancer survivor, she feels her personal experience helps her to better meet the needs of the patients and caregivers with understanding and care.
- Hobbies: Traveling, reading, crafting and keeping up with my daughters' activities
- Pets: Belle (domestic cat), Piper (Goldendoodle)
- Likes: Family adventures, UT Vols, Netflix, the beach
- Dislikes: Mean people, snakes, spiders and lying
- Fun Facts: I have experienced an earthquake and I am a photographer.