Chris earned his BS from Towson University, and joined Rare Patient Voice in March 2021. He works with clients, patients, and RPV team members to help projects run more smoothly.
A man who appreciates a good work-life balance, Chris usually leaves home soon after work on Fridays, spending the weekend at the beach or forest, depending on the weather. He returns late on Sundays, recharged and ready for the week ahead. He resides with his girlfriend Hannah and their two domestic cats.
- Hobbies: Chilling at the beach all weekend, open water swimming , listening to music, good sci-fi.
- Pets: Ripley (domestic cat), Ginkgo, aka "The Poopsie" (domestic cat)
- Likes: Açaí bowls, Combat Sidestroke, Khomaniac (Artillery, 1990), Four Horsemen (Metallica, 1983), Aliens (James Cameron, 1986), Battlestar Galactica (Ronald Moore, 2003—09), Predator (John McTiernan, 1987).
- Dislikes: Leaving the beach, sharing lanes at the pool, Imagine Dragons (a band), Alien vs Predator (Paul Anderson, 2004).
- Fun Fact: I’m thinking about moving to Hawaii.