Christina began working for Rare Patient Voice as a Project Scheduler in 2022. She comes from a customer service and management background, was also a chef for several years, and is currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science. Christina joined the RPV team because she is passionate about helping people and making a difference in the world. Also, she has three teenagers, Andrew, Alexis, and David, who keep her on her toes!
- Hobbies: Planning educational trips for the kids, collecting thimbles and magnets, training Parker
- Pets: Parker (Black Lab), Moose (German Shepherd), and five cats: Bowser, Peaches, Pickle (her favorite), Shadow (aka Shidobi-Wan Kenobe), and Olive
- Likes: Coffee, movies, reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, animals
- Dislikes: Humidity, traffic, and spiders
- Fun fact: Christina loves the Marvel Cinematic Universe so much that her pup, Parker, is named after Spiderman’s alter ego